Big data is the phrase that defines the process of a huge collection of data such as organizational data. Notably, big data technology is creating the best impact in many industrial and technological sectors with unique techniques and modified tools. Since it supports any size of data in any format from any source using the process of data analysis. As well, the process of big data can produce efficient analysis results, improved services, the addition of constrictions, etc. We will guide research scholars to craft novel big data research proposal.
Who’s focusing on big data?
The internet of things and some other interconnected devices may face some attacks. In addition, that produce the vast data that has to be collected, analyzed, and regulated is considered the focus of big data.
Our technical professionals have years of experience in dealing with big data research and development. Consequently, we have a complete awareness of all recent research trends that are currently present in this field. For an instance, we have listed down a few important areas in which we can develop the research based on big data.
What are the areas in which you can do big data research?
- Digital advertisement
- Energy management
Additionally, we are too responsive in establishing your big data research proposal so you get perfect research work from our research experts with the usage of all the technical developments. In addition, we listed some required and noteworthy big data results for your reference. Also, it is useful for research scholars in their further research in big data. Furthermore, our experts indicate some of the best research results based on big data in the following.
Big data research outcomes
- Machine learning techniques are implied through big data
- Analyze the info sphere with the big data requirements
- Big data solution is cultivated through the Hadoop ecosystem
- Data functions through the distributed file system
- Hadoop environment is used to regulate the job execution
- Modules based on Hadoop and its ecosystem
- Big data and its business allegations are recognized
The above-mentioned are major research consequences of big data, which makes your research more innovative and interesting with some significant research protocols and algorithms. Henceforth, we have a separate team of experts in big data projects using python who will guide you to pick the apt research needs for your big data research proposal.
What is a research proposal?
- Significantly, the course of action for the research proposal is even more challenging while comparing with the project proposal
- Structure of the proposal is stimulating with its components
- The main intention of the research proposal is to rationalize the motive for research gaps and the methodologies used to overcome the research gaps
Why do we need a research proposal?
In general, a research proposal is the research plan for research work done by the PhD scholar which describes the information concise about the research works for the research topic selected from a specific domain. In short, we can say that the research proposal of the research work is as similar to the heart of the body in which the entire process of research is explained. A typical research proposal is positioned with a flow of research done throughout the proposed work. In the following, we have explained the essentials of the big data proposal.
Basic requirements of a big data research proposal
- Being influential is essential for the research scholars because they have such tasks which are related to this quality. The task is to convince people such as
- Education institutions
- Agencies that provides fund for research
- The evaluation commission has to be accomplished through the research proposal in the ways of possibility, sensibility, recurrence, etc.
- The research proposal has to depict the justification of the research topic, research methodologies used in the proposed work, and research question with its answer in flow as too short
- Well-adjusted, being practical are the foremost quality which is essential for the researcher
- Guidelines for the finest research proposal
- Be clear with point
- Stay influential
- Mark links in a wide range
- Be realistic
Content of a research proposal
The content of the research proposal is unpredictable because it may differ according to the evaluation commission of the institution where the researcher is enrolling. So, we have listed out the common and typical content of the research proposal with some descriptions.
- Literature review
- Objectives and aims
- Research methods and design
- Ethical considerations
- Initial part is the first thing in writing a research proposal that has the power to intensify the readers or evaluation committee.
- It must be concealed with the entire concepts that are wrapped out in the proposal
- Introduction is encouraging something to the reader that the forthcoming concepts would justify the statements that the researcher done in the proposed research
- As a matter of fact, this part is the provision of confirmation for the relevant research
- In this digital era, there is a massive amount of data available for researchers and it’s hard to pick the adequate data
- The review part consists of the controversies, arguments, secondary data, etc.
- Initially it starts from the general and history of the topic toward the main focus
- 5 “C” s are considered the significant points in the literature review
- Connect – The researcher has to connect his thoughts and explorations of the area with the amalgamation of literature
- Critique the literature – Evaluation, and analysis of the controversies and concentrate more on the appropriate section
- Compare & Contrast – Massive amount of reviews, theories, themes, etc. The researcher has to compare the arguments to find the major area
- Cite – Appropriate review of the research questions
Objectives and aims
- The part gives a wide range of clues to the readers. The assumption of the proposed research will be tested
- Various related sources are mentioned to narrow down the objective context
- Objectives have to be characterized as per the tools and parameters used in the research
Research methods and design
- Mentioning the techniques used and the procedures to be followed to obtain the result
- Researchers have to include the resources used in the research
- The resources such as texts, sites, authors, etc.
- Generally, the research gaps are not come across during the process of data collection. So the researcher has to encounter by using this section
- Declaring research background is getting on the right side by the researchers
- Provision of adequate data for every aspect of the research
- It is considered the defensive section for researchers because it provides rights for
- Rational action
- The supplementary documents used for the proposal
- Forms of appendices include questionnaires, documents, measurement tools, etc.
- Citations are used to mention the resources used for the research
- It provides credits for the sources which support the researchers
The researcher can include the answer to the following questions which makes the research proposal even more interesting. The questions such as
- What is the particular domain?
- What do we already know about the topic?
- What has not been answered adequately in previous research and practice?
- How will the proposed research add to knowledge, practice, and policy in this area?
How long is a research proposal?
We can’t limit the words and pages of the research proposal. But for an instance, it might be around 2500 words because it is not a thesis to provide a lengthy summary of the research. So, the researcher has to provide crisp and clear content towards the point.
Furthermore, our research experts can help you in the initial stage of research such as big data research proposal writing, and end our service by thesis writing. You can know the dynamics of our work by presenting novel research ideas, and numerical experiments for the research topic. We welcome you all for the comfortable research journey and we swap all your research issues into research success with more affirmative thoughts.