A network that is spread across a particular land area is called a cellular or mobile network. An open area coverage called cell has its own bandwidth and frequency to avoid interference is supported by either a transceiver or base station. To do research on any cellular network project ideas, one should be aware of all the advanced structures and functioning of it. Below is a simple guide for you to approach your research in a cellular network.
How does the cellular network work?
The cellular network works on support from the fixed transceiver base station. A transceiver supports three cell sites. Incorporating recent technologies increase the efficiency of the network but there are many difficulties in doing that.
You can readily approach us for any sort of guidance in your PhD research in a cellular network. Now let’s discuss some of the issues in a cellular network.
Research Challenges in Cellular Network
- Energy consumed in a network increase with increasing the quality parameters like Bandwidth, Throughput, and QoS.
- Consumed power is lost at large except during peak time.
These are the major technical drawbacks of an existing cellular network. We have delivered around 5000+ projects in cellular network-related fields. So we are aware of almost all the practical difficulties in cellular networks. Hence with the guidance of our technical team, you can surely devise novel methods to overcome these drawbacks. Let us now look into some major research issues in a cellular network.
Important research issues in cellular network
The following are the main issues that one faces during research in a cellular network.
- High communication overhead: In large-scale MIMO systems, the exchange of large data causes overhead issues in the system.
- Beam coefficient calculations: Creating, training, steering of beams, and calculating beam coefficients efficiently are affected by smart antenna design.
- High Mobility: An efficient algorithm for decision-making to manage handoffs is needed.
- Interference Management: A high cost of installation and maintenance in interference are the major issues in 5G.
- The issue in Small Cell: Small cells used for efficient 5G networks create problems in backhaul networks.
You need not worry about these difficulties. We are here to guide you. We provide you with solutions to some of the challenges below. You can also refer to the following cellular network project ideas for a better understanding of current developments in cellular networks.
Research Cellular Network Project Ideas
Here are some ways in which problems in cellular networks can be solved.
- Integrating different technologies
- Deep learning technologies supported by AI
- Controller deployment for large scale environment
There are massive resources and great experience available with our team of engineers. We can give you solutions to any technical problems.
How do we assist students in PhD projects?
We provide you with complete research assistance. We give you scam-free, reliable, professional guidance and help you overcome challenges in your research career. Researchers often face the following challenges.
- Presenting mathematical data
- Deep literature in the selected topic
- Actual problems in literature
You would have by now got many such doubts. Just dial us to get your doubts resolved. Here we provide you with a sample project that we guided.
SAMPLE PHD PROJECT IN CELLULAR NETWORK
Title: QoE achievement in Resource Allocation and Cellular V2X Routing using Multi-Objective Optimization
The components of the network are vehicles, beneficiaries in vehicles, pedestrians or 5G users, and the base station. Below is the threefold contribution of our project.
(1). Routing based on Coalition
- The utility function provides for vehicles to adopt the forwarding strategy.
- Time and loss in transmission are reduced in this method of coalition game theory.
(2). Selection of Pedestrian and Relay in D2D communication
- SignRank or SR algorithm selects the pedestrian when the destination is very far.
- Mamdani Interval Type 2 Fuzzy or MIT2F algorithm selects the relay.
(3). Resource Allocation based on MO2
Requested resource blocks are sent by the base station through the selected pedestrian to D2D pair with multi-objective optimization as Emperor penguin colony (EPC) algorithm.
(4). Performance Enhancement
The project that we proposed excels the existing cellular network technology in the following ways.
- The ratio of packet delivered
- The average delay in transmission concerning quantity of vehicles
- Speed of generation of packets
- Mean opinion score (MOS)
We guided several PhD research projects across 90+ countries. We have 12 years of experience in guiding research projects exclusively in cellular networks. With such huge expertise, we here provide you with a list of trending cellular network project ideas.
CELLULAR NETWORK PROJECT TITLES
- A renewed method for Deep learning based on physical layer security of D2D underlay cellular network
- The novel method designed for Joint Computation Offloading and URLLC Resource Allocation for Collaborative MEC Assisted Cellular-V2X Networks
- The new function for Coexistence and Performance Limits used for Cognitive Broadband Satellite System and mmWave Cellular Network
- An innovative method for Estimating and Synthesizing QoE Based on QoS Measurement for Improving Multimedia Services on Cellular Networks By ANN Method
- A new-fangled method for Adaptive Traffic Management and Energy Cooperation in Renewable-Energy-Powered Cellular Networks
- The distinctive method for efficient authentication and key agreement protocol aimed at a group of vehicles devices in 5G cellular networks
- An innovative method for Deep Learning-Based on Smart Parking Solution using Channel State Information in LTE-Based Cellular Networks
- An inventive method for Exploiting Social Relationships for Trustworthy D2D Relay in 5G Cellular Networks
- The novel technique for Nash Bargaining-Based Economic Analysis of Opportunistic Cognitive Cellular Networks
- An innovative mechanism for Social Network-Aware Dynamic Edge Server Placement intended for Next-Generation Cellular Networks
- An inventive process for Rethinking Behaviors and Activities of Base Stations in Mobile Cellular Networks Based on Big Data Analysis
- The firsthand mechanism for Transparent AAA Security Design aimed at Low-Latency MEC-Integrated Cellular Networks
- A novel methodology process for Energy Efficiency in Millimeter Wave based Cellular Networks with DUDe and Dynamic TDD
- The firsthand function for Energy Efficiency Enhancement in 5G Heterogeneous Cellular Networks Using System Throughput Based Sleep Control Scheme
- The renewed progress of Cell-Edge User Offloading via Flying UAV in Non-Uniform HCNs
- A Pioneering method for Spectrum Sharing in mmWave Cellular Networks By Clustering Algorithms
- The new mechanism for Optimizing NFV Chain Deployment in Software-Defined Cellular Core scheme
- A fresh mechanism for Random Access Parallelization Based on Preamble Diversity intended for Cellular IoT Networks
- An imaginative process for Weighted Sum Secrecy Rate Maximization aimed at D2D Underlaid Cellular Networks
We have a 24/7 customer support facility. So you can feel free to call us at any time regarding the research guidance in any topic of your interest. With our well-experienced and highly qualified engineers, we will provide you with complete guidance in your research.