Now, come let’s take a look about the significance of cyber attack simulation tools over this article.
Simulation Tools for Cyber Attacks
As a whole, the simulation tools are used to perform the cyber attack detection and prevention system thus we have provided the notable simulation tools along with its specifications.
- It is the Contiki OS based network simulator which permits the large and small networks of IoT motes to simulate
- It is the extensible, modular, component based C++ simulation library and framework
- It provides model to perform the network and provide simulation engine to the users for attack detection
Cyber Attacks in Networks
In addition, our resource team has listed out some of the cyber attacks which are occurred in network.
- URL manipulation
- Session hijacking
- Internet of things (IoT) attacks
- Cross site scripting (XSS) attacks
- Password attacks
- SQL injection attacks
- Denial of Service attacks
- Man in the middle attacks
- Phishing attacks
- Malware based attacks
Algorithms for Cyber Attack Detection
Moreover, our technical people have provided some list of algorithms to detect the cyber attacks.
- Asynchronous advantage actor critic
- Bidirectional LSTM
- Generative Adversarial Network
- Multi agent deep deterministic policy gradient
- Deep Q learning network
To this end, we are always ready to give suggestion on the stage where you face some difficulties with the required assistance for your research.