Mobile computing refers to the information technology in which mobile users can access the information/data through various services, products & processes. End-users can navigate the necessary resources with the help of mobile computing technologies. Smart cellular mobile phones can be accessed from anywhere in the world and they are not restricted to any geographical area. Mobile phones and their applications can be accessed from other locations. If it is cannot be relocated then it is known as nomadic computing. This article is going to reveal the interesting and eminent concepts of mobile computing projects with clear explanations.
Basically, the motivation behind mobile computing lies in several aspects. Mobile devices are being used widely in recent days hence the project doing possibilities are highly presented in nature. At the end of this article, you will be educated in the fields of mobile computing projects and every concept ranging from basic to advances with clear explanations. Shall we start the article with the taxonomies of mobile computing? Come let’s try to understand them.
Mobile Computing Taxonomy
- Cloud based Augmentation
- “Remote Data” Controlling
- “Cloud Live” Streaming
- “Multi-layer” Programing
- “Offloading” Computing
- Cloud based Augmentation
- Cloud Resources
- “Hybrid” Computing Models
- “Proximate Mobile” Computing Models
- “Proximate Immobile” Computing Models
- “Distant Immobile” Computing Models
- Network Structural Design
- “Wireless” Infrastructure
- “Wired” Infrastructure
- Smart Devices
- “Wearable” Devices
- “Handheld” Devices
- “Tablet” Devices
- “Mobile” Devices
- Cloud Resources
Software and hardware are the 2 major components that classify mobile computing. On the other hand, mobile hardware involves the following aspects,
- Innovated Wearable Devices
- Radio Frequency Recognition & Smart Cards
- Tablets & Laptops
- Smart Mobile Phones
They are also sub-classified into several categories as mentioned in the above section. In addition to this, it is very important to consider the key characteristics of mobile computing. Yes, we are going to let you know the characteristics of mobile computing for ease of your understanding.
Before getting to the next section we would like to remark about us here. Our experts are very familiar with mobile computing projects. Guiding the students & scholars in the research and project areas is our primary objective. We are delivering so many fruitful projects with different perspectives & innovations which are stand out from others. We are being trusted by many of the top universities students from all over the world by our incredible approaches. Now we can move on to the characteristics section.
What are the Characteristics of Mobile Computing?
- Network devices symbolically represented as individuals
- It acquires the necessary data from every presented node
- Nodes are interconnected with all other nodes
- It ensures the effective data transmission
- Reduced idle time of the network defines the efficient connectivity
- Active network integrations (connectivity) are determined by the quality of services
- Mobile computing systems have mobility features to perform in the movable environs
- It has physical portability & high processing capacity with limited power supplies
The above listed are the 4 major characteristics that determine mobile computing technologies in general. In fact, every network is expected to offer great availability. Along with this, there are some other key features that are there to make mobile computing unique from other technologies. Are you interested to know about that? Come lets we have the quick insights!
If you explore mobile computing habitually, you might get wondered about each and every aspect that overlapped in it. Mobile computing has a wide range of areas to perform. So don’t postpone your decisions to startup the mobile computing projects. Now we can move on to the next phase called key features of mobile computing. As this is one of the important sections of the article hence it is advised to pay your attention here.
Key Features of Mobile Computing
- Fast Digital Data Distribution
- Compatibility with Communication Technologies
- Reduced Size of Devices
- Effective Responding System
- Data Acquisition from Different Environs
The aforementioned are the key features that are making mobile computing technology a promising one. We know that you could need an explanation about how mobile computing does operate. As we are concentrated on your understanding, we are going to envelop the next passage with mobile computing operations.
It is always important to know about the functionality of the technology because it helps you a lot while your mobile computing projects is been executed. It is needed of expert’s guidance in the relevant areas. In order to achieve the best results in your determined projects, you can have our suggestions. We are always delighted you educate you in the fields of technology. Now we can see about the operations of mobile computing.
What is the role of mobile computing?
- Establishes the connection between the software & wireless networks
- It acquires & stores the information from the internet via wireless networks
- Base station & access points are performing in the edges and servers
Every mobile phone with sensors and antenna cables could perform in the mobile computing technologies. This is because aerial cables and sensors are the basic requisites of every mobile communication. This is how mobile computing operates in technology. We hope that you understand the concepts as of now listed. If you still need any clarifications in these areas you could approach our researchers to grasp the ideologies behind them.
In the following passage, we also wanted to highlight the uses of mobile computing for your better understanding. There are numerous uses are comprised of mobile computing technology. In fact, they cannot be fingered out in numbers. Besides we are going to list out you the major uses of mobile computing for your valid references. Shall we get into that section? Come let’s have the section.
What are the uses of Mobile Computing?
- GPS based Locating Services
- Disaster Data Transmission Services
- Forest Fire & Flood
- Earthquake & Volcano Burst
- Effective Internet Services
- Network Traffic
These are the major uses of mobile computing in general. As of now, we have learned the basic concepts of mobile computing technology. Besides, it is time to know about the latest technologies used in it. Would you agree with this? Yes, we know that you are also expecting the same from us! Come let’s together learn the latest technologies of mobile computing with crystal clear points.
In fact, there are millions and millions of technologies are being experimented with in the mobile computing areas. So the possibilities of choosing futuristic mobile computing projects are tremendous. Here, we have listed some of the technologies which you can explore more and more. Are you interested to know about them? If yes, stay tuned with the article’s flow.
Latest Technologies in Mobile Computing
- Machine Learning
- Privacy & Security
- Location Tracking Systems
- Social Media Applications
- Crowdsourcing, Tracing & Localization
- Energy Awareness & Multimedia Sharing
- Mobile User Interfaces & Experiences
- Mobile Data Analytics & Management
- Mobile Applications & Systems
- Mobile Device Structural Designs
- Network Sensing & Wireless Systems
The above listed are the latest technologies of mobile computing. These computing technologies can be integrated with several technologies to achieve performance better. They are listed in the below section for ease of your understanding.
- Edge Computing
- Body Area Networks
- Wearable Computing
- Internet of things (IoT)
- Semantic Web Technologies
- Cloud Computing
The foregoing passage has revealed you major technologies used in mobile computing; if you need any clarifications in this area you could feel free to approach our technical team. In fact, we are always there to assist you guys because our main objective is to transfer our knowledge to the pillars of the nation. In this regard, we will let you know the 2 major research areas in mobile computing for the ease of your understanding.
2 Major Research Areas in Mobile Computing
- Artificial Intelligence
- Computational Offloading by Game Theories
- Mobile Cloud Computing Offloading
- Mobile Automated Robotics
- Smart Wearable & Ubiquitous Applications
- Multimodal User Interfaces
- Tactile & Kinetic
- Video & Speech
- Cloud Computing
- Cloudlets Resource Management
- Mobile Cloud Computing with IDS
- Decentralized Scheduling
- Mobile Cloud Distribution
- Digital Cloud Computing
Generally, our researches are always groundbreaking in nature & our tactics implemented in the research are implausible. We are not only providing projects and research but also offering guidance in thesis writing, conference papers journals so on. You may get wonder on our services rendered. If you are in dilemma then you can our suggestions. Let’s think wisely and select the appropriate areas to perform according to your capabilities. In the subsequent passage, we itemized the mobile computing project for your reference.
List of Research Topics in Mobile Computing Projects
- Mobile Application & Communication Security
- Mobile System Databases
- Mobile Multimedia Collaborations
- Payment Securities in Mobile Services
- Wireless Multimedia Data Transmission
- Wireless Mobile Communication
These are the top 7 project ideas for your references. In fact, doing mobile computing projects will harvest you unique outcomes compared to other projects. As we are the number one concern who is dynamically providing the fortunate projects hence we know the requisites of each approaches handled. As the matter of fact, our researchers are always involved in unceasing experiments and research to guide the students and scholars effectively.
In this regard, our researchers wanted to highlight the future trends get encompassed in mobile computing to update your skill sets. In fact, a new generation trend ensures the new technologies achieve the current requirements demanded in the same technology. Let’s have clear points in the upcoming passages.
New Trends in Mobile Computing
- Algorithm wise Google Computing
- Mobile API Services
- Mobile Crowdsourcing
- AI-based Ubiquitous & Mobile Computing
- Smartphone Big Displays
- Mobile Phone Access Protections
- Search Engine Optimization
- Mobile Wallet Enhancements
- Mobile Device Blurring
- Safety & Security Controls in Mobiles
- Cloud-based Storage System
- Internet of Things
The above mentioned are some of the new trends of mobile computing. Till now we have debated on the areas of mobile computing projects with clear explanations. What are you waiting for now? Let’s begin your projects by using these new trends. The trends cannot be limited in nature. Further, it has more to go. If you do want more details in the relevant area you can surely approach our researchers. Along with this trends section, we can also discuss the mobile computing applications for your better understanding.
Mobile Computing Applications
- Smart Urban Cities
- Big Data Analytics & Networking
- Automated Tale Telling Dolls/Teddy Bears
- Digital or Virtual Mobile Fabrication
- 5th Generation Radio Base Stations
- Location Information Sensing & Awareness
- Mobile Application Data Managing
The above listed are the various mobile computing applications presently used. It is also to be considered that it has to be evaluated with the quality of service parameters. Yes guys we are going to let you know the parameters for the same with clear bulletin points. Shall we get into the next phase? Come lets we have further explanations in the immediate passage.
QoS Parameters for Mobile Computing
- Major Parameters
- Extreme Loss Bounds
- Jitter Bounds & Latency
- Lowest & Highest Bandwidth Utilities
- Other Parameters
- Service Grades & No.of Users
- SLA violation rate
- Response time
- Service accuracy
These are the quality of service-based parameters that determines mobile computing performance. We hope that you would have understood the concepts as of now listed. Finally, we wanted to highlight the development tools that are used to enhance mobile computing performance better. Come let us try to understand them.
Development Tools in Mobile Computing Projects
- OMNEST facilitates to the design of the substitutions in wireless & wired (optical) based mobile networks
- This simulation tools are compatible with every software applications
- Open Mobster
- It is an open-source network simulator or emulator that acts as a backend platform
- Integrates the mobile applications with the enterprise services
- Mobile & ubiquitous devices are supported by the MobiREAL novel simulator
- Human / Automobile mobility can be altered according to the contexts given
- It is used in the Cloud Shark, IP tables & OpenWrt technologies
- This tool simulates the link conditions & controls the network usages
- It is a kind of LTE / EPC open-sourcenetwork simulator
- It permits the developers to test self-organized network algorithms & solutions
- Compared to traditional simulators it has exclusive features
- It is also known as the novel network simulator
The above itemized are the major development tools used in mobile computing projects. As of now we have discussed and brainstormed in the areas of mobile computing technology with brief explanations. We hope that you have enjoyed this article a lot. We are hoping for your best explorations in technology with our assistance.
“Let’s light up your ideas by your experiments with the emerging mobile computing technologies”