A researcher’s journey begins with drafting PhD research proposals. For transcribing a research proposal, every scholar must propose a worthwhile idea that has to be novel and original. A proposal is the first and foremost thing that proves that a researcher is well familiar with his or her chosen field.
Choosing an interesting PhD research proposal ideas might be difficult. However, it is very essential in the case of pursuing PhD studies. If you are unaware of earthshattering ideologies, don’t get disappointed because our technical legends are going to help you out in cherry-picking the research themes and also listed some of the notions for your reference. Let’s get into technical arguments. Our technical team has lighted up this handout by giving an overview of what is meant by PhD research.
What is PhD Research Called?
The research investigations carried down during the PhD course of action are known as PhD research. Undertaken real-time experimentations or researches are transcribed through 3 major manuscripts named,
- Research Proposal
- Initial document intended to propose an idea that is novel and original
- Research Paper or Journal Paper
- This is written by abiding publications’ norms to get published
- Dissertation or Thesis
- The final monograph is written very extensively ( 150 to 200 pages)
First of all, a researcher has to choose one of the topics from his interested fields. Without this step, research cannot be developed further. These 3 manuscripts are very important for a PhD students because this is helping them to get doctorate degrees. In the following passage, we have explained to you the tricks to choosing a good research topic for PhD.
How to Choose a Good Research Topic for PhD?
Cherry-picking a research theme from your favorite subjects will drive you throughout the research in a long-lasting manner. As well as keep an eye on the current research trends and active peer groups’ investigations.
On the other hand, confirm whether the chosen topic enriches the current state of the art or not. For selecting good research topics, we advise you to skim different articles, magazines, blogs, and official websites. For example, accessing the international journal databases such as,
- Science Direct
- Taylor Francis
- Thomson Reuters
- Inder Science
- Web of Science
These will help you to discover the exciting up-to-the-minute research themes. The journals published in these databases are subsumed with lots and lots of problem statements which solved and unsolved. Novel research is proposing the answers to the unsolved research issues which still exist in former studies. Research gap findings can be done in the form of literature surveying. Every PhD research investigation is getting accomplished by claiming 7 steps as delineated in the next segment.
What are the Steps in Research Process?
- Phase (1): Put an interesting research title
- Phase (2): Write the abstract part
- Phase (3): Introduce the research backdrop
- Phase (4): Highlight the research questions
- Phase (5): Project the application of methodologies
- Phase (6): State the findings of your investigation
- Phase (7): Give an end with references
These are the 7 core stepping headways involved in every kind of research procedure. Let’s see what should be done in these phases.
Phase (1): Put an interesting research title
When giving a title to your investigation, add some interesting and attention-grabbing technical vocabulary. Try to avoid using undesirable lexicons such as newfangled, new and original. Be on point.
Phase (2): Write the abstract part
An abstract is always written like a summary of the entire investigation that includes research key aspects such as research problems and the handpicked ways to solve the same. 250 to 300 words are enough in describing an abstract hence make use of simplified terminologies.
Phase (3): Introduce the research backdrop
This section is all about introducing both the specific and general context of the proposed research work. An introduction must be crystal clear. In this section, a researcher should add the main intentions, objectives, motivations, and predictions behind the entire investigation. On the other hand, the introduction section will introduce all the upcoming sections of the research process.
Phase (4): Highlight the research questions
A research question is acting as the main base for every undertaken research. It is derived from the former or previous pieces of literature which are published in international databases. Finding an existing research gap begins everything in the investigation. It is further transfigured into hypothetical statements.
Phase (5): Project the application of methodologies
Addressed hypothetical statements are experimented with by proposed scientific methodologies, techniques, algorithms, equations, and other quantitative measures. As reader communities are replicating eh research so far by refereeing this section, a researcher is subject to add step by step process to realize the predetermined result.
Phase (6): State the findings of your investigation
By doing experiments, we may obtain imagined and unimagined results. According to the research scope, you have to choose the right results as well as project them in a graphical mockup.
In several cases impelling discussion, the section is added with this results section and in this section, a researcher should defend his or her study by justifying the obtained results. For this, you need to be very strong in your chosen research theme. Convince the readers that your study is nourishing the stated research objectives.
Phase (7): Give an end with references
At last, paraphrase everything from the beginning and conclude the research work by listing down the references and citations used for developing the research. In addition to that, make strong arguments on research significance and importance.
We are available on both online and offline platforms hence you can approach our technical folklores through any of the podiums for getting sensational PhD research proposal ideas and other assistance. In this regard, emerging PhD research proposal ideas are itemized.
Emerging Ideas for PhD Research
- Surveillance Cameras
- Cloud Computing and its Privacy Policies
- Industrial Internet of Things
- Metropolitan Area Networks (MAN)
- Multimedia Live Broadcasting
PhD projects’ codes are implemented with the help of several programming languages. For your kind reference, we are going to list out the same.
Programming Languages for PhD Research
- Shell Script
These are the numerous programming languages widely used for code implementation with our PhD guidance company. Again, our technical experts wanted to share some basic to advance level ideas for your understanding.
List of Domains for PhD Research Proposal Ideas
- ‘IoT’ based Research Ideas
- Internet of Vehicles (IoV)
- Security and Privacy Matters in IoT
- Underwater Internet of Things (UIoT)
- Semantic-based IoT
- Web of Things (WoT)
- Mobile-based Swarm Intelligence
- Industry 4.0
- ‘Data Mining’ based Research Ideas
- Image, Audio, Video, and Text-based Data Mining
- Pattern Recognition
- Scam Detections
- Data Archiving
- Query and Data Acquisition
- Info Amalgamation & Organization
- ‘Big Data’ based Research Ideas
- Spark, Storm, and Hadoop based Commanding Prompts
- Hazards Finding and Reliability Administration
- Well Thought Out Big Data Structures
- Radar and Antenna Technologies
- Databank or Database Know-Hows
- Parallel and Distributed Computing
- ‘Hadoop’ based Research Ideas
- Information Storing and Authentication
- Amazon Web Services & Hadoop Distributed File System Assimilation
- Massive Data Handling
- Enlargement of Apache Sparks
- Jobs Allocating and Scheduling
- Information Skew Alleviations
- ‘Cloud Computing’ based Research Ideas
- Secured Cybernetic Clouds
- Virtual Machinewares Relocations
- Source Administration
- Task Setting Up and Arrangement
- Confederated or Fused Cloud Structures
- ‘Power Electronics’ based Research Ideas
- Load Balancing in Smart Grids
- Battery Storing Scheming
- Power Prediction Structures
- Transformer Culpability Extrapolation
- Isolations and Related Conceptions
- Renewable Energy Sources (RES)
- ‘Networking’ based Research Ideas
- Quality of Service and Experience Realization
- Network Security and Trustworthiness Exploration
- Hybrid Network Topologies
- Network Structural Design & Optimization
- L1 & L2 Packet Delivery Ratio
- OSI Layers and its Protocols
- ‘Cyber Security based Research Ideas
- Intrusion Detection & Prevention System (IDS & IPS)
- Access Control Lists in Firewalls
- Digital Forensics
- Spyware and Ransomware Recognition
- Automated Security Policies
- Malware & Trojan Attack Detection
From the above-mentioned areas, we are going to briefly talk about one of the PhD research proposal ideas which are positioned at the end. In recent days cyber crooks are trying their utmost best to attack networks and their users utilizing sending vulnerable links through emails and messages.
Cyber crooks are becoming intellectual day by day hence they are bringing so many attacks which are unfamiliar to the users. By using the users’ ignorant behaviors, cybercriminals are effortlessly injecting malware into the webservers and web applications. For this reason, that machine learning is used to discover the unusual mails, network activities, and inbound and outbound network traffics. Here, we are listing some of the interesting research areas, especially cybersecurity,
- Uninterrupted & One-Shot Learning
- Malware or Viruses Detection
- Neural Graph Depiction Learning
- Black Box Attacks for ML
- Web Server or App Security Augmenting Know-Hows
- Mobile Application Security Practices
- Key Generation and Exchanges
- Mail Communications Security
- Distributed Systems & Database Security
- Big Data & Cloud Data Security
- Cryptographic Encryption and Decryption Concepts
A user who is unaware of attackers may be directed to navigate the infected sites. By doing so, the attacker will get a chance to exploit the network vulnerabilities which can even wash out the entire business firm as attackers are intended to steal the precious assets known as data. If in the case of stolen data related to future or prevailing business or project plans will get forged. Let’s talk about why cybersecurity is essential?
A network can be attacked and exploited at any of the stages. Networks without safety and security measures are actually at risk. For safeguarding a network we need to adapt cybersecurity techniques and tools. For example, we can monitor the entire network with the help of several cyber security tools such as,
- RSA Net-witness
Security Operation Centers (SOC) are using so many tools for observing the network 24/7. As it is having wider scope in recent days and the future technical eras, doing projects on this subject will keep you in the futuristic directions. You can do projects based on the succeeding aspects,
- Network traffic intruding & monitoring
- Cyber-attacks breakdown
- Security infrastructures’ powers
- Attack alleviation and vindication strategies
- Defenseless or weak ports
- Different kinds of attacks
- Cyber-attacks & its statistics
- Importance of security practices
These are the biggest reasons behind opting for cybersecurity projects. On the other hand, we are also demonstrated our piece of mind by experimenting with cyber security projects.
How to do Experiment for Cybersecurity Projects?
When doing cyber security-oriented projects, experiment with the below-mentioned criteria,
- Network congestion/traffic
- Attack wise internal tests
- Server architectural designs
- Pipeline or channel diagrams
- User actualities
- Security evaluation
- Collect the dataset details in terms of,
- of classes
- Infected events
- Usual events
So far, we have brainstormed various concepts interrelated to research and proposal writing with its possible exploration areas. If something strikes or blooms in the form of squabbles then endeavor to approach our professionals whenever you like.
“Give an update to the researcher communities that you possess a fabulous idea through research proposals”