As the matter of fact, OMNeT++, Ns3 and Cooja are defined as the significant simulation tools used in IoT simulation process. Here, our research professionals have highlighted the process of downloading the notable simulation tools that are required to simulate the IoT device.
Download Simulation Tools for IoT
To implement the IoT simulation, we have to download the simulation tools that are functional to simulate IoT.
- We have highlighted the URL which is used to download Contiki packages for the Cooja simulation, https://sourceforge.net/projects/contiki/
- Through the below mentioned URL, we can download the Ns3 packages for IoT simulation, https://www.nsnam.org/releases/ns-3-26/download/
- https://omnetpp.org/download/ this link is used to download the OMNeT++ packages to simulate IoT
Programming Languages in Network Simulation Tools
Here, we have illustrated some programming languages based on network simulation tools to simulate IoT.
- It is the network simulator that includes C++ based simulation kernel which uses C++ compiler for implementation
- C++ or Python programming languages are used in Ns3 user programs
- C or Java is used to write and compile the WSN based projects using Cooja. But the file configuration in the Cooja simulation is saved with the file extension .CSC
So, the research scholars can join hands with our experts to get succeed in your research career.