In the VANET environment, every vehicle is viewed as a node to broadcast information between nearer vehicles. And, it is expected to develop the advanced smart transport system through various real-world applications. This article lets you know more information about vanet research proposal with its key features that ensure high performance!!!
In particular, increasing changing topology and foreseeable mobility are referred to as exclusive individualities of VANET. And, it initiates both business and academic world to do most interesting VANET Research Proposal. For instance in the IoV model, every vehicle is said to be an intelligent entity furnished with the following characteristics,
- Computation or Processing Units
- Data Transmission Technologies
- Potential Multi-Sensor Platform
- IP-based connectivity to the Internet / Other Vehicles (by direct or indirect link)
- Multiple Communication Prototype
- Interactions among (vehicles-to-vehicles, intra-vehicle elements, vehicles-to-road, and vehicles-to-human / pedestrians)
Our experts are capable to research and develop any kind of VANET Project Ideas. So, if you need support in developing an incredible VANET Research Proposal, then you can tie it up with us. We are ready to give complete technical support in your research. Such as,
- Designing a new algorithm or protocol
- Creating simulation prototypes for infrastructure-based vehicular networks
- Modeling of network topologies
- Incorporating realistic maps with various traffic simulation technologies
What are the characteristics of VANETs?
In general, VANET delivers wireless communication over moving vehicles on the road which supports up to the specific surrounding area. In the simulation, the moving vehicles are denoted as the moving wireless access points. As well as, the nodes are very dynamic since typically the vehicles are at a very maximum speed and often adjust their location. This frequent vehicle movement results in a varying network topology where the links may break among nodes. Also, the broad-sized VANETs support many participants and spread over the whole road network.
Important Research Issues in VANET
- Broadcasting Delay
- High Communication Interruption
- Redundancy of Data
- Untrusted Vehicles and RSUs
- False Message by the intruder
- Broadcast Storm Issue
- Minimizing Traffic Congestion
- High Speed in Dense Vehicles
- Connectivity of Dynamic Vehicles Movement
- Emergency Services (like warning system)
- Unreliable and Inefficient Forwarder Selection
- Disaster Blockage Risk on Roads (like flood, accident)
- Discontinuous Connectivity caused by Fast Varying Topology
Next, we can see the little add-on information for the benefit of academics or practitioners to improve the present insight of the proposed IoV or VANET subject area. And the main objectives of the VANET Research Proposal are given as follows,
- To bring out the modern innovations on machine / deep learning, sensor technologies wireless integration, and independent IoV processes
- To design the novel methodologies to solve the major issues of VANETs and current case works such as privacy, security, and constraints
- To create the original thesis with thorough citation and bibliography
Research Areas in VANET
- SDN-assisted CDN and VNDN
- Mobile Vehicular Cloud Computing
- LTE assisted VANET
- DSRC based Hybrid VANET
- Fog aided Vehicular Computing and Network
- Vehicular Ad-Hoc and Sensor Network
- VANET enabled D2D Communication
- IoT enabled Vehicular Cloud
- Integration of 5G Cellular with VANET
- VANET with Flying Ad-hoc Network (FANET)
- Millimeter Wave (mmW) and TeraHertz Wave (THz) Communication
- Cognitive Radio aided Vehicular Ad-Hoc Network (CR-VANET)
What are performance metrics in VANETs simulation?
In the development phase, we always implement appropriate unique mechanisms in all kinds of research topics to attain better outcomes. For that, we use several performance metrics to evaluate the final results by comparing other related algorithms used in the same scenario. Below, we have listed out few commonly used parameters for assessment.
- Redundancy Rate – Average count of replica data collected in every hop
- Message Delivery Ratio in the Applicable Area – Overall percentage of vehicles that attain the data in a related area. And, this parameter is assessed in an urban situation
- Relay Coverage – Average volume of vehicles in relay node for every hop. Also, it reveals the effectiveness of relay selection
- Average Hop-to-Hop Delay – Average slowness in every hop while data broadcasting till destination distance
- Propagation Distance – Average distance which the multi-hop data is distributed in the preset period
How to obtain better simulation results in VANETs?
In general, any new budding VANET policies and approaches should fully capitalize on necessary critical parameters to achieve maximum performance. Also, it facilitates to simulate the real urban scenarios and channel conditions through conventional methods. Just to let you know, we have given a few vital metrics for analyzing the VANET network.
- Channel Behavior
- Mobility Patterns
- Energy Efficiency and Capacity
- Computational and Transmission Power
In the case of clustering and routing, RSU and road structure data are used to forecast the behavior of vehicles. As matter of fact, it offers numerous openings to employ an extensive variety of parameters to support routing which underlies the unique features of VANET environs. We will guide you to craft a novel vanet research proposal. Reach our expert panel team to know more details for implementing vanet based projects.