Wireless communication is the transmission of data through channels and electrical conductors. Without the use of wired or cables, wireless communication is a wide term that uses all forms and procedures for communication and collection between two or more devices through wireless signal by wireless communication devices and technologies. On this page, we discuss the important aspects of wireless communication i.e., features, communication technologies, and recent advances in wireless communication. In the end, you can get more knowledge for your wireless communication research proposal.
Key Features in Wireless Communication
Wireless technology evolution has produced more advancement due to the effective consideration of features as follows.
- A transmitted distance between some m’s to the 1000’s of KMs for communication to the base stations with LTE / 5G / 6G communication technologies.
- Wireless communication is used to wireless access to smart devices such as AR / VR devices, autonomous vehicles, and robotic systems.
- However, a channel for wireless communication can be varied for transmissions such as blockage, path loss, and interference. These features restrict the reliability, communication range, and reliability of wireless communication.
- Further, the most significant characteristics of wireless channels can be as follows: Path Loss, Fading, Doppler Shift, and Interference.
In the following, we discuss the research issues of wireless communication. When we address the research issues with new and appropriate research ideas, the performance is higher in wireless communication. Further, problems must be identified from the reputed benchmark papers to prove solutions from the research committee members. This is the way of working for a wireless communication research proposal.
Research Issues in Wireless Communication
- Guaranteeing QoS for Multimedia / Real-time Services or Applications
- Multipath Propagation for Signal Transmission on Different Paths
- Energy Constraints (Mobile Device Operational Autonomy)
- Spectrum Scarcity Issues
Based on the research issues that are above cited in wireless communication, the following few research ideas are given. We are delighted to provide you with the further need for novel ideas for your wireless communication research proposal.
Research Topics in Wireless Communication
- Wireless Network Architecture Characterization
- Wireless Network Security and Privacy
- Radio Resource Allocation and Usage Profiling
- Cellular Data Traffic Modeling
- QoE and QoS Provisioning
When we need a novel research proposal, research wireless communication ideas and issues must be contributed and it must understand by everyone. As a matter of fact, in the following, we extend our discussions on how to write a good PhD research proposal.
What is a PhD Proposal?
In general, PhD research proposal is defined as the detailed description of the research project. It investigates the following research notes as follows.
- Highlights research significance and originality
- Defines some of the research questions and approaches are provided
- Describe how the existing literature and challenges for research development
Generally speaking, the research proposal writing template and the number of pages are different and prepared according to the university guidelines and suggestions. For both SCI and SCOPUS level, research proposal writing we only pick the IEEE, SPRINGER, and ELSEVIER journals-based papers with recent years.
How to Write a Research Proposal?
STEP 1: Domain / Area / Topic Selection
- First, start choosing the research proposal domain that you want to do your research. Depending on the research area, start choosing the research topic and it must be significant to address the current research gaps in this field.
STEP 2: Review of Literature
- For the identified research topic, an in-depth research process is initiated. In particular, literature is analyzed and studied to increase the credibility of the topic. This part of the step helps in research problem identification and to find the best-proposed solutions for it.
STEP 3: Problem Identification
- In this step, the research problem is given and what issues are currently ongoing to resolve and important in this field. In particular, identify the cause of the problem and the performance affected by it. Finally, discuss the research problems and why it’s worth addressing them.
STEP 4: State the Proposed Solutions
- In this step, how the problem is addressed is given and discuss some of the proposed solutions better. Further, it is necessary to prove how our proposed solutions are better than the existing literature.
While working on wireless communication research proposal we know what are do’s and do not’s since we served with 5000+ customers throughout the world. Let’s join your hands with us for our happy customers.