The Science Citation Index (SCI) is used to encompass the research journals which are ranked as per the highly cited core journals covered. SCI journal paper is a wide range service that provides vast experience and immeasurable standards for research scholars across the world. SCI journal is an extensive splendid service that we provide with the knowledge and experience of our research experts. Reach out this blog to know more about list of sci journals with impact factor mentioned associated with it.
The most significant benefit of our SCI journal publication guidance is self-archiving with the support of our research experts. It describes the unique and innovative research consequences and the format is defined through our research professionals using the technical ethics and the emerging scientific techniques which are relatable to the recent technologies.
SCI journals are recognized as the criterion of research results with disciplines with its impact factor. Depending on the nature of the study, the importance of academic papers and monographs may be even more significant than the research papers, and various awards are recognized as more significant than research achievements.
Types of Articles for Publication
- It is the precise and concise content based on the latest progress related to the research field
- It is the original manuscript and the journal used to accept all the research manuscripts which provide significant and innovative information. The quality and impact of the research will be considered while it undergoes the peer review process
The above mentioned are the two significant types of articles. In general, SCI has no limitations on the length of the manuscript and that provides the text is concise and comprehensive.
So, the experimental details must be provided and the results can be reproduced. The researchers have to check the details such as,
- Read the complete details about the aim and scope
- It is used to gain overview and access to the manuscript
- Use LaTeX and Microsoft Word template
- It is deployed to prepare the manuscript
- Appropriate consideration about the following
- Publication ethics
- Research ethics
- Research data
- Reference format
- Figure format
- Author’s content approval
- Ensure the approval of the submitted manuscript
- It is optional to add the biography of the authors
Our research experts share their knowledge as per their experience and they said the researchers have to select the journal for publication after verifying the impact factor of journals. Here, we have highlighted some significant List of SCI Journals with Impact Factor.
- International Conference on Machine Learning – 091
- IEEE Access – 367
- AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence – 055
- IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence – 389
- IEEE Communications Surveys & Tutorials – 249
- Bioinformatics – 937
- Frontiers in Microbiology – 076
- Physical Review D – 296
- Computers in Human Behavior – 829
We hope that we assisted you with the appropriate information about SCI journal publication. In addition, you guys can specify your requirements by reaching us and we assist you in a better way to create a high-quality research paper that meets all the expectations in the citation index journal. In addition, we guide the research scholars to select the journal with a high impact factor to publish the research paper.
Click here to download the following excel that includes the list of SCI journals with impact factors and it is beneficial for the research scholars to know about the journal in which you are interested.