A network is a term that represents the interconnection of two or more hardware for data or resource sharing and automatic digital communications. For example, the Pcs/laptops may be connected over wired cables/telephone lines, radio / electromagnetic waves, infrared light beams, or satellites. This page brings up creative Network Project Ideas with important research updates in recent studies!!!
Certainly, our experts inspect the network well and help you to decide the best way of network connection in terms of resources and requirements. As a result, it let you make a new network or improve the existing one through modern technologies.
How does a Wireless Network Communicate?
Similar to appliances like transmitters, small screens, and phones, a wireless network also utilizes radio waves where the communication is more just the same as two-way radio communication. At first, it’s transformed the information into a radio signal using the wireless adapter and transfers it to the endpoint through the antenna. Next, here we have discussed the research issues that give you unique Network Project Ideas.
What are the Technical Challenges in Networks?
- Real-time Wireless Multimedia Broadcast – To compress or encrypt the multimedia data, it is necessary to use intellectual approaches and large bandwidth. However, at the receiver end, the signals have to be decrypted at high speed.
- Heterogeneous Seamless Communication Networks – Till now, there is no all-in-one connectivity over dissimilar networks. For that, it uses network switching technologies to transfer data among different networks such as WiMAX, WiFi, 3G, 4G, or others in a single subscription. But, this would perhaps be as well connected with video transmission and multihop transmission.
- Energy Saving in Resource-Constrained Devices – It is not only for thermal and solar but also there are some other purposes. For instance, we can say acoustic energy extraction and keys tapping. If the energy is harvested efficiently then the device is discharged from any power supply need.
- Wireless Cognitive Radio Networks – Cognitive Radio is an ocean of numerous wide-open challenges but the research remains in the budding steps as spectrum management and sensing. And the others are spontaneous environmental understanding can allocate the whole bandwidth to an available number of users (at least for a little time), nodes’ self-configuration to build the automatic networks (such as Adhoc but it is more in research publications than the real-time utilization).
What are the Popular Network Simulation Tools?
- Boson NetSim.
How to do Network Simulation?
Network simulation is a practice of designing or modeling the network behavior through a specially designed software program that also supports different services and applications. This simulated model computes and analyzes the communication among the diverse network entities such as nodes, RSUs, switches, routers, access points, links, etc.
Here, most of the simulators use discrete system modeling where the state of the system/variables differs at discrete points in time. Here, to evaluate the behavior of network and protocol in various circumstances, it changes the different environmental elements meticulously. We guide to implement the research network project ideas using simulation tools of your choice.
To the great extent, there is an extensive collection of network simulators, line up from the very easy to the very complicated. In basic, a network simulator should allow a user to do the following things,
- Design of Device and Network Topology which signifies the node positions and links among the nodes on the network
- Model the Traffic Flow and Application Flow among the Nodes
- Packet Flow Visualization through Graph
- Technology and Protocol Assessment
- Packet Logging
- Debugging and Analyses of Drill-down Event
- Measure the Performance of Network through the Metrics
Most Recent Network Project Ideas
Project Title: Blockchain-based Multi-Zone DAG using Lightweight Consensus Algorithm for Resource-Constrained System
- Fog Computing and Internet of Things (IoT)
- IoT Nodes, Fog Nodes, Block Gateway, Active and Passive Block Nodes
The main aim of this system is to provide lightweight schemes for the resource-constrained environment. For that, we have proposed Lightweight Blockchain Technology-assisted Multiple Zone DAGs and Consensus Algorithm. Here, the network is constructed based on the following three levels,
- IoT Perception Level – Generate data and perform a transaction
- IoT Devices, Passive Block Nodes (PBNs), and Block Gateway (BGW)
- Blockchain-Fog Level – Validating the transactions
- Fog Nodes (FNs) and Active Block Nodes (ABNs)
- Cloud Level – Store Data
- Dynamic PUF Validation Mechanism (DPUF-VM)
- Parameters: Random ID (R.ID), Digital Signature, PUF (hashing), MAC Address (MAC)
- For IoT Nodes– R.ID is generated by Unique ID and Previous Sensed Value
- For Fog Nodes– R.ID is generated by Unique ID and Previous Reward value
- Parameters: Random ID (R.ID), Digital Signature, PUF (hashing), MAC Address (MAC)
- Store Credentials in Blockchain
Lightweight Blockchain Structure
- Multi Zone DAG Blockchain (MZ-DAGBlock)
- CubeHash algorithm – Hash Generation
- Four-Q-Curve algorithm – Signature Generation
Lightweight Data Encryption
- Jaccord Similarity (JS) – Remove redundant
- Neural Neutrosophic Intelligent Network (N2IN) – Find sensitivity data
- Metrics– Device Type, Device Location, and Sensor Reading Value
- Four-Q-Curve algorithm – Encrypt sensitivity data
- Neural Network – Combine with N2IN to increase speed
- Store Non-sensitivity data in blockchain without encryption
Lightweight Consensus Algorithm
- Bi-Objective Spiral Optimization (Boso) algorithm – Select optimal consensus node
- Trust Value and Load Status
- Proof of Authentication (PoAh) – Validate transaction
To conclude, the proposed work is proved as the lightweight mechanisms which are suits well for resource-constrained environment in all aspects and further assessed based on the following performance parameters,
- Response Time
- Power Consumption
- Storage Cost
- Number of Transactions
- Number of IoT Devices
For your awareness of current research topics, here our experts have shared a few significant ideas. More than this, we have several Innovative Network Project Ideas. So you can connect us to know about that information.
Top 20+ Interesting Network Project Topics
- A novel design function based on Application of Time-Varying Graph Theory over the Space Information Networks
- An innovative mechanism for Lightweight Policy-aware Broker intended for Multi-domain Network Slice Composition
- The new-fangled method meant for Real-Time Verification of Network Properties Based on Header Space
- Futuristic technique for UE-to-Network Relay Discovery in ProSe-enabled LTE Networks
- An effective mechanism for Unsupervised Deep Transfer Learning aimed at Fault Diagnosis in Fog Radio Access Networks
- A novel approach for Experimental Evaluation of a Campus-Deployed IoT Network used By LoRa
- Efficient performance for Joint Optimization of Latency and Deployment Cost Over TDM-PON Based on MEC-Enabled Cloud RANs
- An innovative method of Quality Analysis in Data Transferring Through Progression of Modeling WirelessHART Network
- A fresh method for Communication Network Topology Inference via Transfer Entropy
- The new technology of Efficient Data Advertisement in Information-Centric Disruption Tolerant Networks
- An effectual performance for Efficient Algorithm aimed at Identification of Node Significance in Complex Network
- A novel approach of Link Quality Measurements for Marine Vehicular to Infrastructure Network (V2I)
- The modern process of Topology Verification Enabled Intrusion Detection for In-Vehicle CAN-FD Networks
- A contemporary mechanism for Analytical Routing Algorithm aimed at Networks-on-Chip with the 3D Circulant Topology
- An innovative process for Energy Optimized Virtual Network Embedding With Location Constraint in Enterprise Network
- The fresh method for Reproducible Benchmarking Platform designed for Networked Control Systems
- An efficient mechanism for Semisupervised Spectral Learning With Generative Adversarial Network for Hyperspectral Anomaly Detection
- The new-fangled method used for Blockchain-Powered SDN-Enabled Networking Infrastructure aimed at Cloud Management
- A new process of Increased Network Lifetime and Load Balancing Based on Network Interface Average Power Metric for RPL scheme
- Blockchain-based Multi-Zone DAG using Lightweight Consensus Algorithm for Resource-Constrained System