Wireless communication refers to the data transmission via a wireless communication link that is based on the information of users. It represents the data communication that is implemented wirelessly. Through the wireless channels, two or more devices are connected with each other. It incorporates data transmission wireless procedures and signals for data transmission. In particular, electromagnetic signals are broadcasted between two devices through the air and no need for physical connections by wires. For each research area in wireless, there are some research problems incorporated which are necessary to discuss in the wireless communication research topics.
We work in all wireless communication technologies with different forms, and delivery methods for a wide range of communications such as mobile network communication, infrared communication, satellite communication, and cellular communication. Let’s starts with the wireless communication research areas as follows,
Wireless Communication Research Areas
- Cellular Communication in Large Scale Networks
- M2M Communication and MTC
- Vehicular Communication (V2X, V2V, V2I, etc.)
- Ultra-Reliable Low Latency Communications
- D2D Communications
- Biological and 5G Molecular Communications
- Small Cell and HetNets
- Optical Communication
- Next-generation Non-RF Communication
Research areas in wireless communication are broad. We have aforementioned a few sets of research areas as a reference for you in picking wireless communication research topics. On diverse real-time applications, wireless communication has suffered from more challenges in 6G, 5G, cognitive radios and UWB, etc. As a matter of fact, we give a short summary of the research gaps presented in wireless communication.
What are the important research gaps in wireless communication?
- Coexistence of Multiple RF Bands: In wireless communication, appropriate bands are not available as a result of non-availability between devices
- Design of Radio Receivers and Transmitters with varied bands: However, ZIF receivers are complex for the different spectrums
- Interference: Precision is not achieved in real-time applications of wireless communication due to the collision between wireless channels, which is called interference.
Some of the other research issues in wireless communication are discussed in the following,
Research Issues in Wireless Communication
- Transmission Range
- Transmission Medium quality
- Sender and Receiver Quality
- Connection Quality
- Proper Supply of Power
The above-mentioned research issues are common for many types of wireless communication. Currently, wireless communication technologies such as 5GB and 6G are increasing in various cellular and autonomous communications. Currently, there are a number of wireless communication research topics are working in 6G and 5G beyond communications. For instance, it is a great communication technology for the Internet of Things and Inter-Vehicle Communications. In the following, we illustrate wireless communication in these two technologies.
5GB and 6G in Wireless Communication
Due to the support of Terahertz Communication, 5GB and 6 G-based wireless cellular communications have grown recently. For resource-constrained devices, large available bandwidth is supplied by the 6G communication. Let’s check out some important features about the 6G environment,
What are the key features in 6G Wireless Communications?
- Supports high volume of bandwidth and data rates
- Offers reliable communications
- Used in various applications such as VR and AR and autonomous vehicles tracking
- Directly links to provide the high QoS and QoE
- Hence it provides High Rate and High-Reliability Low Latency Communications (HRLLC)
- THz enabled 6G communication systems for uncertainty handling
Recent research and development team from us has initiated 6G technology for the supply of significant features to the real-time application’s design. We at PhD thesis writing in wireless communication have started to work on some research ideas of wireless communication. Some of the ideas are listed for getting research information about the 6G technology.
6G Wireless Communication Research Topics
- Coexistence of NAMO and OFDMA
- UWB for Multimedia Streaming
- Small Cell Management and Optimization
- Multi-RAT Slicing for Secure HetNets
- Multi-Traffic Classification (QoS and QoE)
- Service-Oriented Interoperability (6G and 5GB)
There are several research ideas are available rather than the above. Therefore, contact our research people for knowing latest communication information and technologies available. Since this will be useful in improving the network performance. Now, look at how to write and what are the important research contributions, wireless research proposal, theory, design, and results are covered in the PhD thesis writing.
“PhD thesis is the main part of the research journey and it shows the research achievements and empirical results conducted in any field.”
A complete part of the thesis and its statements are detailed during our PhD thesis writing stage!!!!!
How to write PhD thesis writing?
The structure/format of PhD thesis is important to start writing it. Hence, we provide some steps in our thesis writing.
- Thesis writing by its technical contributions and research motivation i.e. Logical Structure has been followed in the PhD thesis.
- Provide the simulation/experiment results, design, analysis, and discussion, in which how and why the research methodology is important in addressing the current research problems in this area and it is used to solve the results validation section by a brief comparison table.
- Provide a clear summary/outline/overview of the research. Especially addressing the following research questions,
- How do the results fair in comparison with other methods?
- How well did the other methods work?
- What are the limitations of your work?
- What do the results mean (This is provided briefly in the last paragraph, but elaborated on)?
- What experiments were conducted?
- What were the conclusions from the results obtained?
- What is the future scope?
- What are the implications of your research?
We hope that our research ideas and tips for PhD thesis writing are useful for your research career. Our objective is to help for making the original research/study contributions that existing research is not focused on. We will help you to choose novel wireless communication research topics. All the research contributions are highlighted clearly in your thesis writing stage. For further info, contact us for your bright and peaceful research accomplishment.