A Wireless Sensor Network (WSN) is a prototype of self-patterned wireless networks to scrutinize physical or locale circumstances such as temperature, sound, vibration, pressure, motion, or pollutants. Hence we state its main role in many sensor / industrial applications and also its key roles in emerging technologies. . If your research topic is WSNs, our team of professionals suggests novel Wireless Sensor Network research topics for your PhD / MS thesis.
How do WSN works?
- Sensing unit with the modifications of the parameters
- Signal circuits organize and convert as input for the application algorithms or processing unit
- Memory assist in task processing
- The receiver helps to communicate with any one of the platforms like sensors, base stations and sinks in WSN
Wireless sensors can gather valid data about the events or their functioning environment. The data is composed wirelessly, as cables are expensive to fix, particularly when there is a long haul to the sensor, or when the network is overhauled into an active process. For data transmission in WSN, different routing protocols are available as flat routing (AODV, DSDV, Flooding, SPIN, MTE), hierarchical routing (LEACH, LEACH-C, TEEN, APTEEN, PEGASIS, and STATCLUS), and location-based routing (GAF, and GEAR)
- Sensor Type (Static, Mobile, Hybrid, and Robot)
- Deployment Strategy (Random and Deterministic)
- Network Architecture (Clustered and Flat)
- Mobility (Intentional and Unintentional )
- Coverage (Degree and Type)
- Sensing (Model, Function, and Result)
Whatever the process may be, there is a tool that makes the WSN process effectively simulate its functioning. Here, choosing the exact tool is very important for your wireless sensor network research topics. For that, we are right here to guide you with our team of experts to choose the right one according to your PhD Thesis Writing in Wireless Sensor networks. Let’s check out the tools which are effectively involved in WSN processing.
- NS-3 & NS-2
Rather than this, many tools are available for WSN research projects. You can contact us to get the absolute tool for your Wireless Sensor Network research topics. What’s new that tool may be, we know its latest released features so we can add it to your project Confirming that, we listed a few of the topics are listed below.
Wireless Sensor Network Research Topics
- Coverage hole detection and repair
- Intrusion detection and prevention system
- Clustering-based Enroute Filtering
- Route readjustment and Sink Relocation
- Sensor node localization in 2D / 3D WSN
- Source location privacy and security
- Fault data detection and recovery
Additionally, we have more topics instead of the above-mentioned topics. Furthermore, WSN enables the pupils to do more on such hybrid areas of the following.
- 6G, 5G, and HetNets
- IoT / Industry 4.0
- Cloud Computing
- SDN, UAV, and Drone
- Mobile Edge computing
- Named Data Sensor Network
- Vehicular Sensor Network
To evaluate each research topic in WSN, we must use some set of QoS Parameters, and the most significant parameters for evaluating research in a wireless sensor network can be as follows.
QoS Metrics in Wireless Sensor Network
- Average Packet Delay
- Packet Size
- Time Until First Sensor Died
- Network Lifetime
- Idle Listening
- Average Energy Dissipated
- Low Energy Consumption
- Energy Per Packet
Consequently, our experts describe some significant notes about the PhD thesis here.
How to write the best thesis writing?
- The research topic must be interesting, innovative, and novel
- Find the latest benchmark reference papers related to the domain
- Appropriate structure and number of chapters are finalized in the first step
- Focus on the evidence and research results description
- Write by plagiarism fee and cite references appropriately
- After writing, reviewing, revising and proof read it.
Our team of research scholars provides requisite research ethics such as confidentiality and privacy, Plagiarism-Free, and on-time delivery. Also, our customers have the freedom to look at the current particular status of their research work. So you can handshake with us to develop your good research in WSN.