Routing Protocol for Low-Power and Lossy Networks (RPL) is a lightweight protocol that selects the optimal path(s) to pass over the message from source to destination. It has several characteristics such as context-aware, dynamic topology, best routing operations, and limited security measures. However, it is one of the encouraging advancements which is largely adopted in both IoT and Industrial IoT (IIoT) areas. This page is about new facts of RPL protocol with its novel RPL Protocol Research Topics!!!
How does RPL Protocol Works?
In order to transfer information between source and sink, the RPL protocol design the Destination Oriented Directed Acyclic Graph (DODAG) which holds DODAG root and nodes. Here, the path of the participant node in the direction of the DODAG root is known as up routing and in reverse is known as down routing. In this, the objective function lets the participant node select the parent node based on application requirements. Also, it supports traffic patterns, together with a point to point, multipoint and multipoint to point.
The significant IoT advancements are intended to be the application devices, network standards, and object identification technologies. Here, we have given the standards implemented in the application of IoT.
Wireless Communication Technologies for RPL Protocol
- WiFi Low Power for Wireless Local Area Network (IEEE 802.11)
- LTE-Advance for Machine to Machine Communication in WAN (Long Term Evolution)
- 6LoWPAN (IPv6 in Low-Power Wireless PAN for Wireless Sensor Networks (IEEE 802.15.4)
- Bluetooth Low Energy for Wireless PAN (IEEE 802.15.1)
In general, the RPL protocol surpasses the other wireless ad hoc and sensor routing protocols by means of device management, QoS, and energy harvesting solutions. In specific, the RPL Rank theory work for various drives such as controlling overheads, preventing network loops, and route optimizing. Not only this, but our experts have working in other respects also which some of them are bulletin below,
Top 10 Interesting RPL Protocol Research Topics
- Cost Analysis
- Semantic Web And Ontology
- Green Routing Protocol Communication
- Quality of Service (QoS) Issues
- Authentication, Access Control, and Data integrity
- Enhanced Energy-Efficient Routing Protocols
- ML Approaches used for smart homes
- Privacy and Security Threats such as Rank Attacks
- Advances in Smart Environment Control and Monitor
- Ambient Intelligence Big Data Analytics with IoT
Our research team will help you in identifying newly arrived research areas with its list of revolutionary topics. Similarly, our development team assists you in practically implementing your handpicked RPL Research Proposal Topics through suitable tools and technologies. At last, our writer aids you to create the best RPL Protocol Research Topics. In any field of PhD, thesis writing is significant which makes the future readers follow the footprints of your research. So let’s see thesis writing in detail,
How to structure a PhD Thesis?
The general structure of the thesis is framed to bring out the line of argument through 6 chapters (minimum) where the chapters count may vary based on the institution. Basically, it includes an introduction, literature study, system architecture, results, discussion, and conclusions. These chapters are logically connected with one another in pairs as follows,
- Research Design and Results
- Literature and Discussion
- Introduction and Conclusions
One of the most important things in the thesis is “introduction” because the writing of the introduction in the thesis differs from the research. This introduction portion plays the main role in revealing the outline of the body content of your thesis. So, our experts are more precise in highlighting the following things in the well-organized introduction of RPL Protocol Research Topics based thesis writing,
HOW TO WRITE A THESIS INTRODUCTION?
- We describe the aim and scope/research goal of conducting this research
- We define the importance of conducting research on that specific topic
- We separate the introduction from the need of your study
- We emphasize on the problem taken as the topic in the introductory part
- We give an inclusive view of your research study
Overall, we are ready to give you all kinds of support in your PhD research from area identification to thesis/dissertation writing. Further, if want more detail regarding our service, then contact us.