DTN or Delay Tolerant Network is of great importance in providing affordable internet in inaccessible places. In the delay tolerant network research proposal, you can find potential objectives of DTN where new technological advancements can be applied. Below is a brief description of the delay-tolerant network and its research.
WHY DEVELOP DTN?
Internet facility given by DTN is in space. While IP gives the same Internet facility on land. DTN eliminates duplication, ensures data protection and authenticity, allows real-time and non-real-time packets transmission that reduces delay, and is also user-friendly. Thus developing DTN with all possible advancements is the need of the hour. We have 15 years of reputation in providing research guidance in DTN. You can access our help at any time in doing your research. Below we provide the best examples of DTN for your better understanding.
EXAMPLES OF DTN
The following are the examples of DTN
- CCSDS File Delivery Protocol (CFDP) – This is a DTN protocol that serves for the secure transferring of data. It can get, store and transfer files.
- Space Packet Protocol – The main characteristic of this protocol is for the selection of paths.
We have a current updated technical team with us who can help you design your own DTN which can turn into the best example of DTN in near future. We ensure your in-depth research on any topic of your interest. Following is a note on the characteristics of DTN.
WHAT ARE THE CHARACTERISTICS OF DTN?
The characteristics of DTN include the following.
- DTN ensures authentic interlink and various heterogeneous interlink data transmission.
- The physical nature of DTN is subject to variations in its environs.
- The validity of long-time node functioning is reduced due to the power supply connected to it under severe circumstances.
- Storing Memory is less in DTN.
- Irregular link and disconnection prevail in DTN due to constrained power.
- DTN support system is minimal in today’s world. So safety cannot be ensured.
- Delay is registered due to an increase in separations and lining up. Thus data is transferred at a reduced phase.
Our teams of engineers are well-experienced. They can provide you with all practical explanations and make you gain a complete understanding of DTN. Following are the trending research topics in DTN.
RESEARCH TOPICS IN DELAY TOLERANT NETWORKS
Below is the list of research topics in DTN prepared by our technical experts.
- Privacy check and Sensing threats
- Network Coding
- Routing on the basis of cluster
- Bundling and Fusion of information
- Prevention of congestion
- Design of cross-layer
You can contact us to get guidance in any of the above topics for your delay tolerant network research proposal or you can approach us with any other novel ideas of yours. Your research career will become more enjoyable with us. We are very glad to help you. Below are the stimulation techniques for DTN technology.
HOW TO SIMULATE DTN EXPERIMENTS?
The effectiveness of protocols of forwarding and routing are evaluated after simulation. Possible simulation techniques in DTN include the following
- NS 2, NS 3, OPNET are general simulation software that has basic mobility structures.
- OMNET++, The ONE is the DTN-specific platform that simulates discrete events.
- Experimental testbed UMass, DieselNet, ORBIT is the simulators that work on the real-time wireless surrounding system.
For your delay tolerant network research proposal, we ensure the best, reliable, professional PhD research guidance in the world. We have guided students and research scholars from almost all countries around the world. So you can confidently depend on us for your research support.