First and foremost, it’s time to take a look at the utilization of supportive protocols in network simulator 2 and this is highlighted by our well-equipped technical experts.
- Low energy adaptive clustering hierarchy (LEACH) protocol
- LEACH is denoted as the hierarchical routing protocol which is deployed in wireless sensor networks to expand the network lifetime and the sensors arrange themselves in a cluster and single node performs a cluster head
- Carrier sense multiple access (CSMA)
- CMSA protocols are used more than one user or node to send and receive data through a single cable or optical fiber connecting multiple nodes
- It is a MAC protocol refers to the set of standards to denote the communication for wireless LANs
- Address resolution protocol (ARP)
- It is used to connect the ever changing internet protocol (IP) address to a fixed physical machine address in a local-area network (LAN)
To this end, we are assuring that we provide the appropriate research guidance for the scholars. So, reach us and aid more.