Electronics and communication is the branch of engineering science that is intended to control electron streams in an electrical circuit by rectification and amplification functionalities whereas classical electrical engineering uses the inductance & capacitance to control electron streams (current flow). In short, it is one of the thriving technologies in the recent technical eras. “We are presenting you the most expected pioneering article which is all about PhD topics in electronics and communication engineering”
Electronics and communication engineering is comprised of so many irreplaceable components. The main objective of this article is to make your thoughts provoke a different perception of curlicue electronics technology. We are dedicating our indispensable efforts to this article to electronics enthusiasts. You can also become a master in these areas by paying your kind attention throughout the article. Now let us begin to focus on the core areas.
Overview of Electronics and Communication
Electronic components are the entities which are interpreting electron flows in every electronic mechanism. These components are interconnected with the printed circuit boards to generate oscillator, receiver & amplifier-based electronic circuits. Electronic components such as,
- Active Components
- Passive Components
These components are usually integrated with complex digital circuits. Advancements in digital electronics are cannot be fingered in numbers. For example, digital watches, traffic signals, and supercomputers are the best instances of digital electronic circuits. In this regard, let us look into the modern evolution of digital electronics.
Evolution of Digital Electronics
- Electronic Fundamentals
- Transparent Latch & Truth Tables
- State Machines & Sequential Logic
- Logic Synthesis & Simulation
- Karnaugh Maps & Formal Verification
- Digital Circuits & Counters
- De Morgan’s Laws & Boolean Algebra
- Combinational Logic & Binary Decision Diagrams
- Electronic Blocks
- Schmitt Triggers & Multiplexers
- Registers & Counters
- Flip-Flops, Logic Gates & Adders
- Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistor
- Integrated Mechanisms
- Field-Programmable Gate Array
- Digital Signal Processor & Memory Chip
- Application-Specific Integrated Circuit
- Microcontrollers & Microprocessors
The above listed are the various branches in which electronic engineering is contributed their vital functionalities to enhance them. As this article is titled with the PhD topics in electronics and communication engineering, we would like the mention the research areas of the same at the beginning itself for the ease of your understanding.
Research Areas in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Telecommunications Engineering
- Automation & Robotics
- Data Science & IoT
- Embedded Systems & Engineering
- Signal Processing & Communication Systems
- Wireless Communication Technology
- Optoelectronics, Microelectronics & Bioelectronics
- Electronic & Microwave Engineering
- Electrical & Computer Science Engineering
- Information & Communications Processing
- Computer Technology & Digital Circuits
These are the diverse research areas heading their paves and offering so many opportunities to explore more. These technologies are making other models stronger by the application of their significant features in every technique comprised it.
You can make use of our technical team’s assistance here for brainstorming about how electronics and communication engineering is going to help your selected areas of research. In this sense, we could gear up our directions into the next section.
What are the Different Models that benefitted from Electronics and Communication Engineering?
- Heart Beat Monitor
- Plasma Antenna Technology
- Pass-Transistor Dual Value Logic for Low-Power CMOS
- Markov and Hidden Markov Models
Itemized above are the 4 major models which are benefited from electronics and communication engineering in general. We know that it would be really helpful to beginners by explaining these systems. Hence, we are going to make the next section with their corresponding explanations.
- Heart Beat Monitor
- Heartbeat monitors are using IR Receiver (Rx) & IR Transmitter (Tx) by taking biometric inputs from index fingers in the medical field
- Plasma Antenna Technologies
- A metal element in an electronic system is substituted by plasma antenna which engages ionized gas into the tubes
- Further, it allows radio frequency to transmit signals over the medium when ionized gas charged
- The antenna element will have flopped if ionized gas is not charged as well as voltage application is enabling electrons to flow in a circuit
- Pass-Transistor Dual Value Logic for Low-Power CMOS
- Portable devices are in needing very high throughput & low power consumption in every process
- It is highly resulted in designing high-density VLSI chips to ensure several requirements of portable devices
- Markov & Hidden Markov Models
- Markov models are tackling pattern recognition complexities by the application of electronics engineering
- These models are widely used to examine genes, promoter entities, CpG, RNA & as well as DNA patterns
This is how these mentioned models are getting benefited by electronics and communication engineering in real-time. Our researchers in the institute are smart and intellectual individuals who are spontaneously skilled.
They are interacting and encourage the students utilizing directing them to technical areas which are going to help them to grab their dream career opportunities. Right now, we would like to add up some peppers here about how electronics and communication engineering work in general with clear handy notes.
How Does Electronics and Communication Engineering Work?
- Polarization Module & Lightweight Broadband Antenna
- Synthetic aperture radar sensors are powered by the transversal electromagnetic & logarithmic-periodic dipole broadband antennas
- Unmanned aircraft vehicles are placed with broadband antennas and estimated according to the weight, radiation pattern pulse response & matching
- Wideband Microwave Power Module
- It is the integrated module of vacuum tube & solid-state electronics that is aimed to increase (amplify) radio frequency signal levels
- As well as they are enfolding EPC, TWTA & SSPA within the solitary unit and they are widely used in,
- Military & Defense Satellite Communications
- Dynamic Phased Array of Antennas
- Synthetic Aperture Radars & Transmitters
These are 2 modules mainly involved in the working process of electronics and communication engineering. In fact, without wideband and lightweight broadband modules, the electronic system cannot execute its processes in a better manner.
At this time of the technical era, so many trends are injected into electronics and communication engineering technology. Yes, we are going to let you know some interesting current trends presented in the same technology for making your perceptions wise.
Current Trends in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Conventional Antennas
- This technology is vigorously involving with communication antennas research
- Light Fidelity Wi-Fi (Li-Fi)
- It is transmitting data over the infrared lights in a bidirectional way
- Enlarges the bandwidth and network speed by multiplying 4G, 3G & Wi-Fi
- It allows the digital users to connect with the internet and smart devices
- Electro-dynamic Tethers
- It can connect with longer cables and allows to access other electromagnetic generators
- Blue Eye Technology
- This technology is making supercomputers with human analytical skills
- For interacting with humans (as human interaction with other individuals)
- High Altitude Aeronautical Platforms (HAAPS)
- Used in the airlines for communicating with broadband & wireless narrowband
- Gigabit Fidelity Wi-Fi (Gi-Fi)
- Microchips in Gi-Fi offer multi-gigabit data transmission with short-range
The foregoing passage has revealed to you some of the current trends in electronics and communication engineering. Researching is an art and not everyone is Picasso of it. However, you can become a master in research by continuously putting in your hard work.
In the following passage, we have wrapped several exciting PhD research ideas in electronics and communication engineering for your valuable consideration. Shall we get into that section? Come on!!! Let’s grab them.
Research Ideas for Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Urban Area based 5G Communication Networks
- MEMS Sensors & Systems
- Nano Devices with Microchips
- Software-Defined Wireless System Evaluation
These are the innovative research ideas that can be further explored with the help of skilled developers and researchers. When doing PhD studies, you need to choose the exact research topic in which you are strong.
Many scholars are failing to select the correct research topic. For this, you can avail our mentors’ assistance freely to know about trending electronics and communication engineering journals list. Students are given various options such as they can choose one of the given topics or they can even choose topics as per our technical crew’s instructions.
To be honest, we are suggesting every student handpick the latest topics in emerging technologies with phd thesis writing services. Here is a tip for you! Try to make questions on the issues that arise in your research topic and make the interesting issues to frame your PhD topics. In this regard, we wanted to mention the latest topics in electronics and communication.
What are the Latest Topics in Electronics and Communication?
- Infrared Communications
- VLSI Implementation by OFDM
- WLAN in Automated Vehicles
- corDECT Wireless in Local Loop System
- Wearable & IoT Computing
- Linux Clusters with Parallel File System
- Digital Image Processing
- Speech Recognition
- Visible Light Communication
- Smart Sensors
- Communication Channel Testing
- IR & RF Waveforms Experimentations
- Integrated Back Haul & Front Haul Systems
- Testing Samples on Signals
- Simulating Interfaces in Hardware
- Application of CRO in Active Frequency of Output
- Testing using Antenna, Radar & Sonar
Here CRO stands for Cathode Ray Oscilloscope. These are some of the possible topics in electronics and communication engineering. As our technical team is concerned with the student’s understanding, they are always lending their helping hands to them by means revealing every aspect of research. Hence, they would also like to highlight some simulation tools used in electronics and communication engineering technology.
Simulation Tools for Electronics and Communication
- Matlab or Simulink
- NS 2 or NS 3
The aforementioned are some of the simulation tools used in electronics and communication engineering. As our researchers concentrated on the student’s welfare, we wanted to explain at least one of the listed simulation tools for paving your understanding better. That is none other than, that we are going to illustrate how to simulate IoT devices using the COOJA simulator.
How to Simulate IoT Devices using COOJA Simulator?
- IoT is the intellectual and embedded system in which sensors, interfaces, hardware, and software are interconnected to exchange data
- Contiki system of wireless sensor networks are simulated by the COOJA’s Contiki Mote and they are controlling the whole architecture
- Contiki Mote compilers are performed as a load and sharing library in Java programming languages
This is how the IoT devices are simulated by the COOJA simulator. Apart from this, signals in IoT devices are significantly stimulated by Matlab tools. Do you know, How to simulate signal processing using Matlab? If you don’t know! Don’t cringe. We are going to illuminate you the same in the immediate section.
How to Simulate Signal Processing using Matlab?
- Primarily, Matlab is acquiring raw signals and then they are analyzing, preprocessing and extracting features in it
- Matlab tools are dynamically performing power spectrum evaluation, smoothing, & resamples filtered signals
- Particularly, they are very competent in extracting signal patterns and their similarities
- Even they are capable in measuring SNR oriented signal misrepresentations
- Matlab is using signal analyzer application to analyze and preprocess the various signals instantaneously without scripting any codes
- In addition, they are facilitating the users to customize the digital filters with the help of filter design application
This is how the signal processing in IoT devices is simulated under the Matlab tool. We are concerned with dynamic researchers who are showcasing their indispensable contributions to make the research paper’s quality with high standard levels.
Our experts have engaged them in various activities. One among them is reading habit. Yes, we habitually read and examine top journals published with every phase of technology (for example robotics journals list). In addition, we are also suggesting you, people, read journals at least periodically. Finally, we would like to highlight some of the latest and emerging technologies in electronics and communication engineering.
What are the Latest Technologies in Electronics and Communication?
- Smart & Intellectual Energy Systems
- Computerized Industries
- Robotics & Automation
- Self-directed Drone Mechanisms
- Man-less Driving Systems
So far, we have come up with the essential areas of PhD topics in electronics and communication engineering and other concepts. Are you wondering about this technology? There are so many interesting fields that are yet too said. If you are interested in knowing about them, then you can feel free to approach our academics at any time.
“Let’s sow your interesting ideas today and yield incredible results tomorrow”